One Low Price for All-Inclusive Course with 10 hours Required Consultation
5 Day EMDR Basic Training = Part 1 & Part 2
Come join us at the newly renovated Tan-Tar-A Resort, located directly on the Lake of the Ozarks. It is the premier location for learning, recreation, relaxing and recharging. Attend this five-day course to receive comprehensive EMDRIA Approved Basic Training in an intimate setting.
Participants will receive a minimum of:
· 20 hours of didactic presentation
· 20 hours of supervised practice
· 10 hours consultation for on-going practice*
*This Complete Basic Training format includes the 10 EMDRIA required consultation hours following the training. Many other EMDRIA approved training programs require scheduling and payment of these consultation hours in addition to the training fee. Consultation hours can be achieved through group, phone or web cam consultation.
A 50 Hour certificate of completion for will be awarded upon completion of the training and required consultation.
· Learn the definition of EMDR Therapy
· Understand the history/background of EMDR Therapy.
· Develop skills in using the 8 phases of the Standard Protocol.
· Learn client selection criteria and ethical cautions for EMDR Therapy.
· Experience EMDR Therapy from multiple perspectives. (Clinician, Client, Observer)
· Learn resourcing techniques for client stabilization and safety.
· Learn techniques to add in blocked processing.
Introduction to special protocols
· recent traumatic events
· illness and somatic disorders
Introduction to working with specific populations
· sexual abuse victims
· complex PTSD
· dissociative clients
Graduates of EMDR Training Center’s Basic Training are eligible to receive discounted rates for workshops and additional consultation offered by ETC staff or affiliates.
To register or for more information, please visit www.EMDRTrainingCenter.com.