This five-day EMDR Basic Training is the equivalent of Part 1 and Part 2
The EMDR Training Center Basic Training Course provides comprehensive training in an intimate setting.
Participants will receive a minimum of:
· 20 hours of didactic presentation
· 20 hours of supervised practice
· 10 hours consultation for on-going practice*
*This Complete Basic Training format includes the 10 EMDRIA required consultation hours following the training. Many other EMDRIA approved training programs require scheduling and payment of these consultation hours in addition to the training fee. Consultation hours can be achieved through group, phone or web cam consultation.
A 50 Hour certificate of completion for will be awarded upon completion of the training and required consultation.
· Learn the definition of EMDR Therapy
· Understand the history/background of EMDR Therapy.
· Develop skills in using the 8 phases of the Standard Protocol.
· Learn client selection criteria and ethical cautions for EMDR Therapy.
· Experience EMDR Therapy from multiple perspectives. (Clinician, Client, Observer)
· Learn resourcing techniques for client stabilization and safety.
· Learn techniques to add in blocked processing.
For details or to register visit http://emdrtrainingcenter.com/events/april-28-thru-may-02-2016-normal-il-emdr-basic-training-course/