EMDR Training in Utah
• Part 1: February 24, 2017 to February 26, 2017
• Part 2: May 19, 2017 to May 21, 2017
Learn EMDR Therapy to help heal PTSD and trauma.
EMDR Therapy is an evidence based treatment for working with PTSD and trauma. This EMDRIA approved EMDR Training will prepare therapists to use EMDR Therapy effectively with their clients. This complete training package will include lectures, live demonstrations, videos, practica, and other EMDR Training tools and resources.
This complete EMDR Training package includes 2 three-day weekends, and 10 hours of group consultation, and will be taught by Barb Maiberger, MA, LPC -- the author of "EMDR Essentials: A Guide for Clients and Therapists." Barb Maiberger is an EMDRIA Approved Consultant, and an EMDRIA Certified EMDR Therapist.
Learning Objectives for EMDR Training:
• Applications of EMDR Therapy with PTSD, trauma and special populations.
• The 8 Phases of EMDR Therapy for comprehensive treatment.
• How EMDR Therapy works and why you should use it.
• How to create trauma-informed treatment plans.
• How to prepare clients for trauma processing.
• How and when to use Dual Attention Stimulation for effective treatment.
• Techniques for safety while doing effective trauma therapy.
• Special Situations and Populations including children, addictions, sexual assault, anxiety, grief, and more.
• Integration of EMDR Therapy into existing clinical settings.
APA Credit Hours: 50 CE Hours: The Maiberger Institute is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Maiberger Institute maintains responsibility for this program and its contents.
NBCC Credit Hours: 50 CE Hours: The Maiberger Institute has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP -- Provider #6436. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC CE Hours are clearly identified. Maiberger Institute is solely responsible for all aspect of the programs.
Visit the Registration Page for this EMDR Training for details on rates, location, dates, eligibility, and other policies.
· Phone: 303.834.0515
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Website: maibergerinstitute.com