- About Us
- Training & Certification
- Find a Therapist
- Get Involved
|EMDRIA Newsletter Advertising|
The EMDRIA Newsletter is the premier
EMDR publication, with over 6,000 readers worldwide! Issued quarterly,
advertisers appreciate the extended shelf-life the publishing schedule
provides them, as their advertisements remain on therapist' desks for
months! All issues are archived online to allow future member access,
and to ensure extended exposure of your advertisement.
EMDRIA Members site the Newsletter as
one their most valuable membership benefits, making it the perfect
The EMDRIA Newsletter reaches:
Newsletter Advertising Guidelines
PLEASE NOTE: the EMDRIA Newsletter is a printed and electronic newsletter available to all EMDRIA Members.
1. Advertisements must be relevant for the EMDRIA audience.
2. A copy of your advertisement must be received by the appropriate deadline using the electronic format.
3. Payment MUST be received prior to the advertisement being published in the newsletter - NO EXCEPTIONS!
4. Advertisements will be located throughout the newsletter, as available space dictates.
5. Advertiser must provide artwork. EMDRIA does not provide design services.
EMDRIA reserves the right to refuse or cancel any advertisement. The publisher will not be responsible for errors on submissions of advertisements.
All advertising rates include full color.
Full Page Back Cover | $560 Per Issue
Full Page | $400 Per Issue
1/2 Page | $300 Per Issue
1/4 Page | $190 Per Issue
Business Card Size | $125 Per Issue
Full Page Back Cover | $595 Per Issue
Full Page | $425 Per Issue
1/2 Page | $320 Per Issue
1/4 Page | $200 Per Issue
Business Card Size | $135 Per Issue
Includes Consultation, Employment, Office Space for Rent, Products &
Merchandise and Educational Workshops. $10.00 per line, based on 35
character line (Arial 10pt font). Educational Workshops have a maximum
of 10 lines, all others a maximum of five lines.
2/17/2017 » 2/23/2017
EMDR Training (Intensive) | Lynda Ruf
2/17/2017 » 7/21/2017
EMDR Treatment of Anxiety Symptoms
2/18/2017 » 2/20/2017
EMDR Training (Part 1) | EMDR Consulting