Student Members are not listed in the "Find a Therapist" search and do not have voting privileges. Certified Therapists and Approved Consultants do not qualify for Student membership.
- Must subscribe to EMDRIA Code of Conduct.
- Must provide one of the following showing full-time current enrollment in an academic program:
- Class schedule for the current semester showing at least 9 credit hours. May either be paper documentation or a screenshot from an online registration system as long as your full name is displayed as part of the record.
- Letter from the Registrar's Office stating you are enrolled as a full-time student
- Letter from the Dean's Office or a Department Chair stating you are enrolled as a full-time student
Steps to Renew
- FAX (866-451-5256) or EMAIL (email@example.com) your proof of enrollment (see above) to Christal Rosa.
- Indicate whether you would like an invoice created for you to pay membership dues online or provide a phone number so we may contact you for payment.
- Once your documentation and payment have been received, you will receive an email that your membership has been renewed.
- If you have any questions regarding your renewal, contact the EMDRIA office at 866-451-5200.