Dr. Paula Miltenberger, PhD
Licensed Psychologist and founder of Women’s Mental Wellness, a specialized practice dedicated to women.
Education & Experience
Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in Dallas, Texas. Dr. Miltenberger received specialized training completing her APA-accredited internship and Postdoctoral Fellowship in Women’s Mental Health within the Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas. She holds a certificate in the specialty of Maternal Mental Health from Postpartum Support International.
- Anxiety/Panic Attacks
- Birth Trauma/Pregnancy Loss
- Chronic Illness/Medical Issues
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders
- Performance Enhancement
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Stress Management
- Traumatic Incident
- Does Not Accept Insurance