As a member of EMDRIA, you will be well-informed, well-prepared, and well-connected with EMDRIA's membership benefits:
- Full Members receive a full-page profile listing in our Find an EMDR Therapist Online Directory. It is an excellent way to tell potential clients and fellow clinicians all about you and your practice, especially if you do not have a business website. EMDRIA’s Find a Therapist Directory is extremely “Google friendly” and is optimized for search engines, including Google and Bing. This means that your EMDRIA Directory Profile could end up on the first page of Google’s search results, especially if someone searches for you by name. This is a valuable member benefit that drives new patients to you and automatically identifies you as an EMDRIA member, and associates you with the leading EMDR therapy association and all of our qualified EMDR therapist members. Please take a moment to visit your member profile page and update your Directory Settings to make sure that the first impression potential patients see is up to the same standards and the care you give them.
- Journal of EMDR Practice and Research (quarterly) featuring the latest research and theory about EMDR. Members can access all journal issues online for free with the option to purchase an annual subscription to receive a printed copy for only $20. Click here to get a free sample issue. Non-members pay $250 annually for a subscription.
- Go With That Magazine is our award-winning quarterly flagship publication that features content written by practicing EMDR therapists in specialty practice areas to advance knowledge and skills. Click here to see a sample issue. Non-members do not have access to the magazine. New members may access back issues of Go With That online only. We do not provide printed copies of previous issues. All members have access to the magazine digitally. We send the printed version of the magazine to U.S. members only.
- Focal Point is our award-winning blog and is your one-stop shop for EMDRIA highlights and the latest news in EMDR therapy research.
- E-News (monthly) features the latest news on the association.
- Practice resources and toolkits are available to members only on our award-winning website.
- EMDRIA Online Community provides access to topics and specialty areas relating to EMDR and local networking among members and a community dedicated solely to EMDRIA Approved Consultants.
- EMDRIA OnDemand Education workshops and presentations
- EMDRIA Annual Conference
Discounted Products & Services
- Save $125 on non-member EMDRIA Annual Conference registration fees
- Discount on EMDRIA OnDemand Education courses
- Save $200 on non-member EMDR Certification and EMDR Consultant application and renewal fees
- Discounted credit card processing services through Affinipay Merchant Solutions
- 25% discount on books from the Springer Publishing Company
- Are you already a member? Log in to see the code below: