Bethany Warren, LCSW, PMH-C
* I am sorry but my practice is currently full and I'm unable to accept new clients at this time* I'm a psychotherapist in San Diego, CA, and I specialize in Perinatal Mental Health, reproductive trauma, infertility, and pregnancy loss. I strongly believe in the brain’s tendency towards resilience and it’s innate ability to heal itself with support. EMDR therapy can help you create a sense of safety and nurturing within, whether you’ve lost that feeling along the way, or never had it to begin with. I am offering therapy via virtual teletherapy to anyone within the state of California at this time and in-person at my office in San Diego.
Education & Experience
25 years experience specializing in women's and perinatal mental health issues and reproductive trauma. I certified in Perinatal Mental Health and EMDR therapy.
Professional & Volunteer Affiliations
Past President and current active member of the Postpartum Health Alliance, current active member of Postpartum Support International. Facilitator for Trauma Recovery EMDR Humanitarian Assistance Program.
- Anxiety/Panic Attacks
- Birth Trauma/Pregnancy Loss
- Chronic Illness/Medical Issues
- Chronic Pain
- Family Issues
- Mood Disorders
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Sexual Abuse
- Stress Management
- Traumatic Incident
Victims of Crime Funding, Anthem Blue Cross