Kathleen Ongbongan Hardisty, LCSW, PMH-C
Preferred Name: Kat
I am an Asian American therapist practicing in San Francisco, CA.
Education & Experience
I received my MSW from University of Hawaii at Manoa. I have worked in community mental health and a large medical system for the last 15 years, which has given me the breadth and experience of working with the spectrum of mental health diagnoses and the diversity of people and situations.
- Anxiety/Panic Attacks
- Birth Trauma/Pregnancy Loss
- Chronic Illness/Medical Issues
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Race, Culture, Ethnicity Issues
- Sexual Abuse
- Somatic Issues
- Traumatic Incident