Mr. Greg Bodin, MS, LMFT


About Me

My approach to therapy is active and collaborative. You and I will work as a team to establish your goals for therapy and target ways that you can spend less time struggling with challenging thoughts and feelings and more time living your life. Many of my clients have experienced traumatic events and are struggling with distressing and intrusive memories. I also support clients who struggle with anxiety issues including racing thoughts, social anxiety and panic attacks. A focus of my practice is working with men around sexuality issues such as sexual performance, sex addiction, and sexual behavior that feels out of control. I became a therapist because I really do believe that positive change and growth are possible and that we all can live richer, fuller lives. If you want to learn more about how I can help, message me or visit my website. I look forward to working with you.

Education & Experience

I received a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology from the University of Louisiana and a Master of Science degree in Counseling Psychology from Dominican University of California. I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in California (MFC 86596). I'm a Certified EMDR Therapist. I completed Level I EMDR Basic Training Parts 1 and 2: Transforming Trauma With EMDR and also EMDR Basic Training Part 3: Advanced Clinical Workshop and Refresher at the Parnell Institute.

Specialty Area

  • Abuse/Neglect
  • Anxiety/Panic Attacks
  • Attachment Disorders
  • Chronic Pain
  • Family Issues
  • Grief/Loss/Mourning
  • Marriage/Relationship Issues
  • Motor Vehicle Accidents
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders
  • Performance Enhancement
  • Phobias
  • Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Sexual Abuse
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Sports Injuries
  • Stress Management
  • Traumatic Incident

Population Served

  • Adults
  • First Responders
  • LGBTQ+
  • Seniors
  • Veterans/Military


I accept cash, checks, and credit cards. I am considered an out of network insurance provider and can give you a receipt so that you can get reimbursed from your insurance company. I recommend you call your insurance company to confirm coverage.