Mr. Kyle Joseph Ferlic, LCMHC
Preferred Name: Kyle
I am an LCMHC in NC desiring to help my clients find the fullest expression of their lives and the truest version of themselves. I work with all ages, ethnicities, races, worldviews, and backgrounds. I have accredited training in EMDR, TF-CBT, Seeking Safety, Positive Parenting Program (Triple P), Resource Parenting Curriculum (RPC), and Practice Self-Regulation (PS-R). I am a candidate to become a Certified Sex Addiction Therapist (CSAT) through IITAP. I utilize a strengths-based, multicultural, integrative approach.
Education & Experience
I have been a licensed counselor in NC for going on three years since graduating from Regent University in 2018. My diverse background in process engineering and pastoral ministry brings an interpersonal but goal-oriented perspective to our sessions, grounded in a message of redemption.
Professional & Volunteer Affiliations
1) EMDRIA (EMDR International Association) 2) IITAP (International Institute for Trauma and Addiction Professionals) 3) NAFC (National Association of Free and Charitable Clinics - I work at a non-profit, integrated clinic two days/week)
- ADD/ADHD/Disruptive Behavior Disorders
- Anger Management
- Anxiety/Panic Attacks
- Autism Spectrum
- Dissociative Disorders
- Marriage/Relationship Issues
- Mood Disorders
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Sexual Abuse
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Stress Management
- Traumatic Incident
- Adolescents (13-17)
- Community Mental Health Center
I am private pay at my private practice, and I take Medicaid at the integrated clinic.