Loading Events


February 17, 2023
Event Category:


Live Webinar

Approved for 20 EMDRIA Credits

This 3 day long practicum webinar (February 17-19, 2023) will focus on fine tuning EMDR psychotherapy skills while at the same time providing a forum for significant professional and personal growth.  Participants will rotate the roles of therapist and client for approximately 60% of the workshop, using personal material to practice and integrate the advanced skills taught in the remaining 40% of the workshop.  The emphasis is on developing and fine-tuning EMDR psychotherapy skills working with complex trauma. There will be a combination of daily lectures and live demonstrations.   The practicum sessions are closely supervised to ensure fidelity to the EMDR Standard Protocol and the successful integration of the advanced skills.  The webinar size is limited to maintain a high level of individualized attention and learning.

Presenter: Kathleen Martin, LCSW


EMDRIA is not involved with the registration of this event. Please click the Register Here button below to visit the registration website. If you have any questions regarding the training, please use the contact information available on that site.