When meeting with service members or veterans, many therapists naturally expect to work through combat trauma. However, there are other types of trauma to discover, listen to, and understand when working with this special population. We look more closely at those kinds of trauma and how EMDR can help.
In this Issue
- A Range of Service Trauma: Considering More Than Combat By Jamie Zabukovec, Psy.D.
- 10 Tips for EMDR Therapists Working with Veterans and Service Members
- An EMDR Clinician’s with Military Professional Settings, By E.C. Hurley, DMIN, Ph.D.
- Military Cultural Competence By Camille Zeiter, LICSW
- A Journey to Building a Heart for Working with Military By Emily Rademan, Psy.D., LP
- EMDR Therapy for Veterans and Service Members
Got an Idea?
If you have an idea for a topic or would like to submit an article for the magazine, please email the Editor with your interest at email@example.com.
Issue: Spring 2020
Log in to your EMDRIA member account to see the Look Inside button here that will allow you to access the entire issue. Not a member? Join here.
Want to Advertise?
If you want to advertise in Go With That magazine, please review our Media Kit.
If you want to explore more content on how you can use EMDR therapy with other mental health conditions, please visit other issues of Go With That magazine.