The 2019 Annual Conference offers EMDR therapists a place to learn more about EMDR therapy, find out about the latest research and connect with other EMDR therapists.
In this Issue
- 2019 Conference Agenda Preview
- Disassociation: Sharing from a Personal Place: An Interview with Jamie Marich, Ph.D.
- Integrative EMDR Treatment of Complex PTSD: An Interview with Irene R.Siegle, Ph.D., LCSW
- Working with Complex Trauma and Addiction: An Interview with Susan Brown, LCSW
- Transitioning Out of the Military with PTSD: An Interview with Camille Zeiter, LICSW
- The Future of EMDR Therapy: Better Research and Protocols: An Interview with Ad de Jongh, Ph.D.
Got an Idea?
If you have an idea for a topic or would like to submit an article for the magazine, please email the Editor with your interest at email@example.com.
Issue: June 2019
Log in to your EMDRIA member account to see the Look Inside button here that will allow you to access the entire issue. Not a member? Join here.
Want to Advertise?
If you want to advertise in Go With That magazine, please review our Media Kit.
If you want to explore more content on how you can use EMDR therapy with other mental health conditions, please visit other issues of Go With That magazine.