This short video outlines all the valuable resources you have access to when you become an EMDR International Association (EMDRIA) member. Find out more about what EMDRIA can offer you!
Do you know all the resources that EMDRIA offers?
- Annual Conference
- Focal Point Blog
- Go With That Magazine
- Let’s Talk EMDR Podcast
- OnDemand Education
- Journal of EMDR Research and Practice
- 26 years of Annual Conference.
- In-person and Virtual.
- Provides continuing education for EMDR therapists at any stage of their career.
Focal Point Blog
- Our award-winning Focal Point blog features open content for anyone seeking information about EMDR therapy.
Focal Point Blog
- Different Topics
- EMDR and Autism, Pregnancy, Depression, Self Harm, Sexual Assault, Disabilities, Expressive Arts
- Different Populations: BIPOC, Hispanic/Latinx, Native Americans, Black/African American, Asian American and Pacific Islander
- EMDR in the News
Go With That Magazine
- Award-winning quarterly publication.
- Focuses on a specific topic of interest to mental health professionals who are passionate about EMDR therapy.
Let’s Talk EMDR Podcast
- Publishes twice a month.
- Features EMDR therapists and innovators who discuss protocols and treatment approaches to treating trauma.
- Match the guest expert with any awareness months that are applicable to explore various populations and diagnoses.
- Earn NBCC and EMDRIA Credits any time. 60 days to complete courses.
Journal of EMDR Practice and Research
- Quarterly peer-reviewed publication devoted to integrative, state-of-the-art papers about EMDR therapy.
- Building your EMDR Therapy Practice
- Children (English and Spanish)
- Depression (English and Spanish)
- Tips for working with populations/topics
- Research resource list
- Client handouts
- Eight Phases Infographic (English and Spanish)
- Client Brochures (English and Spanish)
- What is EMDR?
- Becoming an EMDR Therapist
- Eight phases of EMDR Therapy
8 Phases Infographic
- Describe tasks related with each of the eight phases of EMDR.
- English and Spanish
- Children and Adults
- What is EMDR?
- Becoming and EMDR Therapist
Resources for Consultants
- Consultant Packet
- Consultation Toolkit
- Consultants Online Community
- Magazine Issue about Consultation
- Consultant Day
- The purpose of this packet is to provide information and to establish expectations of the consultation process between consultants and consultees.
- Contracts for Individual and Group consultation
- Case presentation and evaluation forms
- Permission to record form
Consultants Online Community
- Promotes professional and collegial discussion among consultants.
All Roads Lead to Consultation
- Go With That magazine – Issue December 2019
- Consultation is vital to your growth as an EMDR therapist. In this issue, take a journey to explore how you can use consultant to grow your EMDR therapy practice.
- Find an EMDR Therapist
- EMDRIA E-News
- Connect with EMDRIA Online Communities
- Online EMDR therapy Resources Page
- EMDR and Early Intervention Page
- Endorsements and Treatment Guidelines Page
EMDRIA offers a lot of resources and will continue developing more to support this community. Make sure you share this information with other EMDR therapists!
EMDR International Association
Copyright © 2022 EMDR International Association
EMDR International Association. (2022, November 4). General EMDRIA member resources [Video]. YouTube. https://youtu.be/tYqGOxvkq_4