How can group therapy benefit clients? What about remote group therapy, and does it work well? Find out how EMDR Early Intervention is successful in groups. This issue’s authors provide a playbook for EMDR therapists as they consider adding group therapy for their clients who might benefit from it. The authors outline how to put together a group, what you can do with online group therapy, how to implement Early Intervention and how to be effective for your clients when this approach is best.
In this Issue
- Fire in the Belly: The History of the Butterfly Hug, the EMDR-IGTP, and the ASSYST-Treatment Procedures by Dr. Ignacio (Nacho) Jarero
- The TEP Suite of EMDR Protocols: The Family of Trauma Episode Protocols Based on EMDR R-TEP and G-Tep by Elan Shapiro
- Online EMDR Group Psychotherapy by Dr. André Maurício Monteiro
- Taking STEPS Together Toward Healing: A Remote Group Therapy Intervention by Judy Moench and Olivia Billsten
- An Interview with Anabel Gonzalez: Emotion Regulation and Processing in EMDR by Michael Lahaye
Got an Idea?
If you have an idea for a topic or would like to submit an article for the magazine, please email the Editor with your interest at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Issue: Summer 2023
Log in to your EMDRIA member account to see the Look Inside button here that will allow you to access the entire issue. Not a member? Join here.
Want to Advertise?
If you want to advertise in Go With That magazine, please review our Media Kit.
If you want to explore more content on how you can use EMDR therapy with other mental health conditions, please visit other issues of Go With That magazine.