Does EMDR therapy work on depression? Yes, it does. EMDR therapists can learn more about the research and how to treat their depressed clients.
In this Issue
- EMDR Therapy for Depression: Implications for Mental Health By Sarah Dominguez, Ph.D.
- EMDR Therapy in the Treatment of Depression By Arne Hofmann, M.D. and Maria Lehnung, Ph.D.
- Treatment of Grief and Mourning with EMDR Therapy By Roger Solomon, Ph.D.
- EMDR Therapy with Children Suffering from Depression By Jackie Flynn, EdS, LMHC-S, RPT
- EMDR Therapy of the Depressed Client By Michael Hase, M.D.
Got an Idea?
If you have an idea for a topic or would like to submit an article for the magazine, please email the Editor with your interest at email@example.com.
Issue: Winter 2022
Log in to your EMDRIA member account to see the Look Inside button here that will allow you to access the entire issue. Not a member? Join here.
Want to Advertise?
If you want to advertise in Go With That magazine, please review our Media Kit.
If you want to explore more content on how you can use EMDR therapy with other mental health conditions, please visit other issues of Go With That magazine.