Addictions can come in several forms. How does an EMDR therapist make a positive impact on clients who suffer? And what about the pandemic’s impact on addictive behavior and treatment? Learn more about how EMDR therapy helps to treat addictions.
In this Issue
- The Evolving Landscape of Healing Addiction with EMDR Therapy Jamie Marich, Ph.D., LPCC-S, LICDC-CS, REAT, RYT-500
- EMDR and Addiction: Stabilize Addiction, Avoid Relapse By Julie Miller, MP, LPC, LISAC
- A Day in the Life of a MET(T)A Protocol Center By Stephen Dansiger, PysD, MFT
- Stable Enough: Using EMDR Therapy to Address Trauma and Addiction By Hope Payson, LCSW, LADC and Sarah Osborne, LPC, LADC, NCC
- Addiction: A Solution That Becomes a Problem, Treatment Challenges in a COVID-19 World By Susan Brown, LCSW
Got an Idea?
If you have an idea for a topic or would like to submit an article for the magazine, please email the Editor with your interest at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Issue: Spring 2021
Log in to your EMDRIA member account to see the Look Inside button here that will allow you to access the entire issue. Not a member? Join here.
Want to Advertise?
If you want to advertise in Go With That magazine, please review our Media Kit.
If you want to explore more content on how you can use EMDR therapy with other mental health conditions, please visit other issues of Go With That magazine.