Introducing our EMDR Trainer, EMDR Consultant, and EMDR Certified Therapist Digital Badges
The new EMDRIA credential digital badges show your dedication to EMDR and allow professionals to:
- Gain instant credibility and legitimacy as an EMDR professional
- Validate to employers that you're credentialed through an international association
- Share on digital platforms and social media, add it to your email signature, and even to digital resumes
- Access your portal badges at anytime
What is a Digital Badge?
EMDRIA's digital badges are a way to easily share and validate your credential achievements, where potential employers can see them. You gain access to digital badges and certificates as part of your EMDRIA credential, at no additional cost.
Benefits of Digital Badging
Below are just some of the benefits of digital badging.
- Always Accessible - With your credential available online, you never have to worry about losing your certificate or making sure you have the most current certificate printed.
- Easily Shareable - Showcase your achievements to your peers and employers on social media platforms, email signatures, and websites.
- Control Your Privacy - Take advantage of searchability and have your achievement discoverable on search engines or set it to private and share with only selected people. How and when you share your credentials is up to you.
- Print at Any Time - Easily print a high-quality PDF or PNG of your badge or certificate, whenever you'd like.
- Verification - Your credentials can be verified at any time. Link your badge to your live credential page so anyone anywhere can see what you have achieved.
How to Access Your Digital Badge
EMDRIA's digital badges will be issued and updated weekly, on Fridays. If it is your first time receiving one of the digital badges, you will receive an email containing your digital badge. For those renewing a credential, while you will not receive a new email with your updated digital badge, you can access your digital badge by logging into your EMDRIA account and going to the Member Hub page.
First Time Accessing Digital Badge
Once your new EMDRIA credential application is approved, you will receive two emails. The first email will be your confirmation email confirming your new credential along with the next steps. The second email will contain your new credential digital badge.
Renewing Your Credential
You were first issued your credential digital badge when your application was approved. We do not send an email with your updated digital badge when you renew. You can access your credential digital badge through the initial email that went out containing them as well as through the Member Hub page once you are logged in to your EMDRIA account.
Lost or Misplaced the Email?
How to Interact With Your Digital Badge
Download Your Credential
To download your credential, you will choose the PDF button (to download your certificate) or the BADGE button (to download your badge). You can view the How Can I Download and Print My Certificate? article for step-by-step instructions.
Share Your Credential
To share your credential, you will have the option to share on LinkedIn, located below the credential name, or go to the Share Credential box where you will have the option to share your achievement via Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more. You can view the How Do I Share My Credential? article for step-by-step instructions.
Embed Your Credential
To embed your credential, you will choose the EMBED button. A popup screen will appear for you to select where you are wanting to embed and what image of your credential, digital badge, or certificate, you are wanting to embed. Make sure you link your badge or certificate to your live credential page so that when someone clicks on the image, it takes them to your achievements. You can view the How Can I Embed the Full Credential Page into my website? article for step-by-step instructions.